ScienceSoft offers services of React Native programmers, who create clean cross-platform code that runs on Android, iOS, and web, thus reducing up to 50% time and costs of projects targeting multiple platforms. We have been accumulating expertise in React Native since its initial release in 2015 and heavily invest in our developers’ growth to provide only top-notch React Native talents. We are ready to cooperate according to team augmentation and dedicated team models.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
- 32 years in IT.
- 6 years in React Native.
- 300+ React Native projects of medium and large scale.
- 50% of React Native developers are Seniors and Leads.
- Developers have 3-5 years of practical experience in React Native on average.
- 8 years of experience in DevOps and CI/CD.
- Quick ramp-up (2-3 weeks) and fast onboarding (1-2 weeks).
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Representative offices in the UAE, EU, and Eastern Europe. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe.
How We Ensure Code Quality
Code rules and guidelines
- Adherence to the React Native coding standards and practices.
- Adherence to data security practices (ISO 27001).
- Descriptive names for all variables and in-code comments.
- Code documentation.
- Code split into short and focused units.
- Use of version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are created as part of a functional requirements specification.
- Tests verify code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Tests are rerun after each significant code change to guarantee proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability Index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Software Our React Native Developers Build